Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cream of Wheat and It's Uses

I know I said yesterday that I would post Abe singing along with a song, but I was wrong and now I am inclined to tell you about what to do if your stranded on a dessert island and you need to make cream of wheat.

Cream of Wheat, or trader Joe's Enriched Farina Hot Wheat Cereal, I'm pretty sure is made of wheat and all you add is milk or water, and optionally salt.












You mix the previous together and put it in the microwave stirring every half a minute or minute or so. Then it is done and you can try not to burn your tongue on the nastiness that I think it is without a strong dose of some sort of sweetener.

I'm sorry that you had the misfortune of reading about Cream of Wheat instead of hearing Abe sing, but it might be important if you are stranded on a desert island and you have a box of Cream of Wheat with no instructions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment