Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Photo Guide to My Day

Confession: This is only three hrs. of my day.
Photographed by Auntie Em

Today I was picked up from school by my Auntie Em, and I knew at once that my day was going to be fun. You see, my aunt is the worlds' most fun baby-sitter, and you can always count on her to make us have a fun time.

Hot Chocolate mix we got from a friend. 

Sadie and Hanna

Sadie and Hanna, AGAIN

Hanna is surprised at the milk. (this has been her "surprise face" ever since we were very little)

Sorry! This picture came out up-side-down, but, as you can see, I pour milk.

And onto the stove then mil goes.

The fascinating closeup of milk.

Sadie stirs the milk to avoid scalding.

Just advertising our hot chocolate

sixteen Mias stir

Goofing Around

Sadie goofing around

adding in the chocolate shavings

mixing

and adding more chocolate

I pour the hot chocolate into cups

The cookies we ate with our cocoa

Ella and Abe "enjoying" their cocoa

Ella eating

Abe the chocoholic

our snack

and our snack again.

I enjoy the snack I made

Abe afar.

The ghost of Abe and Ella

Ella and Abe silly

Ella's beloved stuffed animal, Amy, all dressed up

Ella's second beloved, Rover, all dressed up

Rover, (middle) Mrs. Pirate Dog (right) and 5 year old Lucky (left) all dressed up

Lucky the Gorgeous

Amy in her ball gown.

Amy the fashionable

Rover, also the fashionable

Rover: a closeup

Pretty Mrs. Pirate Dog, (Ella pinned up a barbie dress)

Meow-Meow, the eldest Meowie sister, who is married, has twins, and is like a mother to her orphan siblings.

My favorite stuffed animal, Kitty

Meow-Meow and her husband, Bear, kissing

Meow-Meow and Bear, kissing, again.

Hanna, Sadie's favorite stuffed animal and Kitty's twin, posing.

Meow-Meow and Bear;s twins, Kealie, (the seal) and Gracie, the Dalmation

A lopsided Hanna
We had a fun day, even though my camera is probably going to need a new memory card in two minutes. Maybe soon there will be something to really blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment